POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keyframe animation libraries : Re: Keyframe animation libraries Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keyframe animation libraries
From: Alan Holding
Date: 22 Dec 2009 16:42:56
Message: <4b313d60@news.povray.org>
On 2009-12-22 03:46:28 +0000, SharkD <mik### [at] gmailcom> said:

> Are there any keyframe animation libraries available for POV-Ray? How
> easy are they to use?
>
> --

Hi,

I would have said have a look at Chris Colefax's POV-Ray Include files
- particularly the AutoClock macros - but as they were hosted on
Geocities (which Yahoo! in their wisdom recently shut down) they appear
to be no longer available online. You can find the pages on the
Internet Archive (see:
http://web.archive.org/web/20071226180040/http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/)

but the ZIP files appear to have not been archived.

That said, I still have them on my computer or old backup CDs
somewhere. Which leads me to a follow up question. Chris! Are you
there? Should I put them back online somewhere?

By the way. Hello everyone! Happy Xmas and all that. :)

Alan.